Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Golden Topaz Scalar StarGate Pendants

Activates the untapped energy portals within our minds...
These beautiful Golden Pendants were created using a mixture of Scared earth/sand/clay/seeds (from Ancient sites like Sedona AZ, Sacred Land in Sao Paulo, Brazil , Crop circles, The Andes Mts, a Bodhi tree… ect), silk threads infused with pure light energy, precious metals, a copper Spiral and tiny grains of stone from a Meteorite (the stars) and more.

 The Golden Topaz pendants have tapped into a Quantum energy wave connected directly to our brains electro-magnetic Beta waves, I feel this is the brains personal Stargate or portal to all realities.  As I held the first pendant and gazed into its blanket of Golden sparkles I noticed my mind felt like it was “lighting up” like someone had turned on a light switch in a dark room. Wow, this is certainly different than my usual response to the Scalar energy waves! I decided to go ahead and focus my awareness into the pendant and learn what I could about its gifts.

As I gazed into the golden background I noticed that many of the pale and yellow minerals I had included had melded completely with the Golden yellow background. So complete was their fusion I could not locate several of the items I had included, there seemed to be no separation, no difference in stones, resins or seeds they had all fused into one visible, sparkling reality. I was sort of lost in this world of beauty, searching for the different sacred items when I realized I was now surrounded by a sparkling Golden mist. My awareness had leaped beyond my 3D world of reality; I had crossed into another dimension of space/time. I didn’t feel like I was standing on anything solid, I felt as though I was part of the mist… them I thought…Am I inside the pendant!?! …

I heard a voice that seemed to come from all directions at once; it was neither male nor female… “No… your creation has tapped into our reality and brought your conscious awareness here, your perception of reality has shifted; The mist you are experiencing is the quantum light photons your electromagnetic energy field has attached to.“

My mind was racing, my questions and thoughts spiraling ….Where is here? What dimension am I sharing? Who is this talking to me?... ok.. Remember to be calm I kept telling myself as the questions kept popping into my brain. Shhhh, stop all the chatter brain! ….Why can’t I calm my mind?... I felt the pendant in my hand and squeezed it tight, I instinctively raised my hand and placed the pendant over my breastbone at the Thymus area of my chest. Instantly my mind was clear and focused, the brain chatter stopped! I heard the voice begin to speak again…

…“You came here through your own power, you wanted answers, focused your mind on that desire, created a tool that would amplify your brain waves and then used that tool to discover my world, why do you have so many questions, what did you expect would happen?”

Hmmm, now this is new turn of events, I am being asked questions… No! …No! I am the one asking questions here, just who are you …and where am I?

I heard laughter in response to my annoyance, which just made me more annoyed actually, ..if you are not going to help me then I am leaving! Ok, I know.. not very spiritual of me but really, this is supposed to be a journey meditation where I learn stuff, not a bus stop conversation…geeezh

…”Go ahead and leave, the voice continued…no one is making you stay here …and my name is Aria.”…

I found myself apologizing…… I’m sorry…  Aria; I shouldn’t have been so rude. Obviously my awareness is focused here so that I can learn, will you please help me?

The voice, Aria was laughing again! ….What was so darn funny anyway!?!

…”Yes, I’ll help you, now it is my turn to apologize, I am not laughing AT you, I am amused that you have not yet realized the answers to your questions …your conscious awareness attached to into an inter-dimensional photon wave of light that brought part of your awareness into my time/reality stream. In my world the multiverse and its many dimensional realities are common knowledge. Energy Photons bind us all together, binds everything together, that golden mist you are seeing is pure light particles. Your Beta Brain waves have created the link that allowed you to make this leap in conscious awareness. The tool you created was the catalyst that ignited your brain waves. You will not be able to stay here long; soon your 3D world will be pulling your conscious awareness back. Remember, it is the Beta Brain waves that power your focus and you will understand wh…..” the voice was becoming fainter and fainter and then it was gone. I was back in my room holding the pendant and feeling a little light headed, no pun intended…lol.

 Immediately I began researching Beta Brain waves, Electric fields and Thymus connections… what I discovered is this:

There is a network of Nerve fibers connected to the Thymus gland; these nerve fibers are connected to the brain through the central Nervous system. The Thymus Gland is part of the endocrine System which is connected to the central nervous system by a network of nerve fibers, these nerves are controlled by the pituitary gland in the brain and ….Voila! There is the connection!

A little background on Beta Waves and our Electromagnetic field…

Our brains are composed of a tight network of nerve cells, all interacting with one another and generating an electrical field. This electric field is detectable using common medical equipment. Not only our brain, but our entire body has an electric field. Anywhere there's a nerve cell, there's electricity, and the electrical waves are amplified within and around our brains because that's where the bulk of our nerve cells are. Any time you've felt the shocking tingle of static electricity, or used a touch-sensitive screen, you've proven that you have an electro-magnetic field.

Using your Beta Brainwaves to Create Reality…

When beta brainwaves are operating at a high level, in addition to increased writing ability and IQ, you will become more energetic, enthusiastic, focused, goal oriented, motivated, quick thinking and socially interactive. The frequency energy and positive mood experienced by high levels of beta brainwaves are the catalyst to creating the reality you want to live in. The light seen coming from a star and the energy of your mind are one and the same frequency.

This is the frequency or Electromagnetic field that thoughts are formed/born into. The thoughts that race through your mind create measurable palpations in your personal field of energy. The thoughts you are thinking right now, the words your mind is processing as you read this, are all electrical points of energy… thoughts are energy, everything in the universe is made up of tiny energy photons. The difference between random energy photons and the ones generated by our brain waves is that our human energy has Conscious awareness to power its direction.  By using the highly coherent frequencies of our focused thoughts, we can choose the reality we want our energy waves to meld and merge into… creating a new reality! We can affect and influence the randomness of chaos instead of it always affecting us. Our minds are transceivers, able to receive and send signals into the vacuum of quantum space where all particles have a probability of appearing within our reality.

The stronger our beta brain wave function, the more focused our consciousness becomes creating a higher frequency within our minds. Your focused, conscious awareness is what makes your reality what it is and what it will continue to be. If you desire to make a change, declare and fix your intention within your mind. Next, align your behavior with your intent to reach your desired path. Then… drop it!...  detach your thoughts and emotional concerns from the desired goal and allow the universe to handle the details.

Wearing the Golden Topaz energy pendants just above or over the Thymus area creates the perfect energy waves to help us accomplish both our personal goals and the goals of our spiritual path. The fusion of ancient energies emitted by these sacred tools can empower our minds with the ability to make the changes we want to be and the ones we want to live in. As with the other two Scalar wave pendants, I am certain everyone will feel the energies differently; We all have a unique energy signature and will experience the waves as our own personal journey experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment