Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Phyllite Stone~ Energy Anchor for The Green Earth Dragons

I have recently acquired some beautiful stones from a private collector that were hand gathered from the Appalachian Mountain range, these stones are known as Phyllite and they are a silky, shimmery pale to dark green in color. Phyllite is from the scientific Latin word that means "leaf-stone”. It occurs in a gray or greenish stone with a silky Sheen that has metamorphosed somewhere between Slate and Mica Schist, all of the ones I have are of the varying shades of Chlorite Green. Phyllite’s silky sheen is caused by tiny grains of mica chlorite/ancient sea sediments, clay and quartz.

 This stone has nearly all of its original sedimentary structure erased, although some of its clay minerals persist. Further metamorphism will convert all of the clays into large grains of mica, quartz and feldspar. At that point, phyllite would become schist. Phyllite from this location has recently been determined to be older than the continent itself possibly as old as 1800 million years. Phyllite formed in the Earth’s crust before the Mountains were birthed, before Pangea broke apart. It is described as a silvery-green chlorite, quartz, sericite mica combination mineral…. or phyllite pronounced fil-ahyt.




Appalachian Mountains...
The Appalachians are old, really old mountains that formed during the formation of Pangea, before the continental drift occurred. Rocks exposed in today's Appalachian Mountains reveals elongated belts of folded marine sedimentary rocks, volcanic rocks and slivers of ancient ocean floor. There is strong evidence that these rocks were de-formed during plate collision. The birth of the Appalachian ranges, some 480 million years ago, marks the first of several mountain building plate collisions that culminated in the construction of the supercontinent Pangea with the Appalachians near the center of the super continent.

I knew there was something special about this stone as soon I opened the box they arrived in. Immediately I felt a wave of energy flow through me, something soooo very familiar about this energy. I rushed to hold one of these precious stones, to feel the connection deeper, to remember who this is! As soon as I held this magnificent being I instinctively drew her to my heart and thought, oh my I have missed you! Such a feeling of warmth flooded through my energy field, I knew instantly who this old friend was, how could I have forgotten!?! Precious ones, you’re Back! Oh my goodness, I had forgot, how could I have forgot? Yes, this is the sacred season of your return, I remember now! I knew some very ancient memories had just been unlocked… I felt relief, laughter and joy well up inside me as warm tears rolled down my checks...the Earth Guardian Dragons that resided in Lemuria have returned! I almost ran to my meditation area, my hands shaking with anticipation as I lit the sacred smoke of incense and settled in for my journey of enlightenment. I realized I was still clutching the sweet green stone to my heart, when suddenly I felt the familiar tug on my consciousness… I knew I had to sit down fast.

...I saw her radiant warm golden eyes first, then the glistening emerald green of her body scales began to emerge, I felt my ethereal body run to embrace her, Oh precious Lurra, how I have missed you! Her voice penetrated my awareness like a warm spring breeze….

"My old Friend Damia … As promised, the season of our return has arrived, We have anchored our energy frequency within these ancient stones of Lemuria."
Hmmm..Damia? why did you call me Damia? It’s me, Victoria…… awkward pause...I felt Lurra waiting for me to catch up.... Ohhhh, now I feel foolish… that was my name in Lemuria, so much is coming back to me, I had no idea how much I had forgotten.

"Damia, look deep into my eyes and you will see the memories you stored away for this day, you were meant to forget, however it is time now to awaken and remember."

I stood back and gazed into those beautiful large compassionate eyes...
…Oh Lurra! Memories were flooding my mind… I remember when you left our world and why! My heart felt like it was breaking, the pain Lurra’s kind had suffered at the hands of the invading humans, the Dragons had refused to fight back, they defended our city but refused to hurt the fragile, malicious humans. Memories were flooding my mind with sounds and images….

I heard my sweet Friend Lurra trying to comfort me from those long ago places, "….do not feel sadness Damia, We must leave your world now, the season of Lemuria’s peaceful light has ended, we can no longer hold the primitive earthlings from your land without breaking our own code of ethics. We will return to your world when the Season of light sweeps across the planet Earth once again. Place your hand on this Temple wall, feel the sacred energy running through this Green stone being. Remember this feeling Damia, remember the stone that was used to build all of Lemuria’s Sacred Temples. For now this stone will sleep, its energy must not fall into the hands of the primitives. When we return we will awaken these stone beings and once again infuse them with our energy frequency; Use this stone to contact us when the season of light has arrived!”

Everything was falling into place within my mind, my memories ,it all began to make sense now. So it is true, your era has arrived, have all the Dragons returned to Earth now?

“No… The Red Fire Dragons of Atlantis arrived first to calm the chaos energies, we, the Green Earth Dragons of Lemuria have arrived second to anchor the energy of light deep with the Earths heart. Soon the Blue Water Dragons will arrive. That is enough information for now Damia, you must write about how to use these stones for the few that will awaken and remember us. When a Lemurian brother or Sister holds this stone we will immediately be at their side. If they do not remember the name of their dragon Guardian, they may call on me Lurra, to their side and I will bring their dragon through to them."
My old friend, you have helped me remember a life that I treasure and was very sacred to me, thank you! Now, perhaps you can share with me how we can use the precious Star energy of your people to help us at this time. We certainly do not live in a Lemuria like country anymore and honestly, I do not feel the wave of light across our planet and sometimes I wonder if it will ever happen here.

“Damia… you are looking with human eyes and a human heart carrying its share of scars. From our perspective we can see much clearer than the human embodiment can at this time. The wave is fast approaching; it is at the edges of your galaxy as we speak. The first particles of this massive Wave of light will reach your planet near the end of your current year. The effect it will have on Earths inhabitants will manifest in many ways. For some the light will feel unpleasant and foreign, these are people who have not ever connected with the light stream, those whose souls do not originate in the source of light. They will feel out of control and threatened by an unseen force. They will call the precious light wave, Evil and dark. In truth, the Darkness is from within their own hearts where no light particle has ever taken root. Be aware of these souls, they can be dangerous in their ignorance; it is just this type of soul that attacked Lemuria so long ago.
For others the wave will feel like an old friend has finally come home! The incarnated Light beings will immerse themselves in the radiant energy of the wave and they will grow strong as memories begin to return to their conscious mind. They will become aware of their own divinity and their purpose for returning to Earth at this time. Damia, it is a beautiful and sacred time to be on this planet, many Star Nations are involved and understand the importance of this little world, at just this time in galactic history, you will soon understand."
I trust your wisdom Lurra, you have always understood so much more than I do, please, before you go.. will you share with us how to use these beautiful stones to help our earth and ourselves?

"Damia…I will always be near you now. Sit down at your desk and record this information …On a plantary scale, these Lemuria Temple Stones are the green heart of your planet and the anchor of our Star energies. They must be placed with their keepers throughout the places of Earth like a grid. This stone will not call to everyone, many will find it plain and unappealing, that is how it is suppose to be! Only the incarnated ancient ones will recognize its signature frequency and bring it home to work with. Those are our beloved Lemurian citizens that have volunteered to help us bring the light to this world. These stones are powerful beacons and anchors of our energies, placing one in your home will immediately provide a receptacle and anchor for the light particles to gather in and attach themselves to.
This accumulation of the sacred light will provide a fountain for you to recharge and purify your own energies anytime you feel led to do so. Place your stone on a table or shelf as the main energy piece in that spot. You could place it in a bowl of sand, seashells, tiny pebbles or any natural earth objects that you feel drawn to use to make it stronger, or simply lay it flat on the table. As soon as you have established the place of honor for your Stone, a shield of white light will surround your dwelling that reflects all dark particles back to their creators and anchors. This can be of great value to the light worker, as it repels those who wish to strengthen themselves by feeding off your energy field.

Every day you should visit the stone at least once, holding your hands, palms open, above the stone. Feel the gentle waves of light hit your palms as it enters your body and ethereal energy fields.
You may infuse as much or as little of the light as you feel comfortable taking in. This infusion of energy will begin manifesting in your life and dream state, memories will begin to open for you, and communication between realities may become easier for you. Working with our stone energies will strengthen all light souls and propel you forward on your chosen path of destiny.
All further instructions will be of a personal nature to each light worker, if there is more for them to learn they will receive it directly from their dragon Guardian."


At that moment I saw a burst of golden Emerald light and the communication was broken. I can still feel the energy of my precious dragon friend near me all the time now. Below is a summary of this meditation and this stones energy gifts.

The second of our primal Element Stones, Phyllite is a gift from Ancient Earth and is extremely protective of its keepers; this is the stone the Green Earth Dragons of Lemuria have chosen as an anchor for their energies. Many legends have depicted Dragons as evil and aggressive, this is simply not true! They are a peaceful race of intelligent beings from an ancient planet located in our Andromeda region of the Universe. This stone seems to open a connection, a channel of communication with the Dragon people. It also offers us a way to gather and hold more light within our physical bodies, allowing us to strengthen our ethereal bodies of light. I believe that when our light bodies are stronger we are happier, healthier and more in tune with our spiritual paths. If you feel the call to bring one of these stones into your home to work with, you are remembering your roots as an ancient Lemurian and your vow to help anchor the light of the new era on our world! (((Energy Hugggzzz)))… to all my ancient family and friends of Lemuria
Creative Commons License
Phyllite Stone~ Energy Anchor for The Green Earth Dragons by Victoria Lenning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment