Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Newly arrived Fire Dragon Stones... Sunning themselves :)

Newly arrived Large Atlantis Fire Dragon Stones sunning themsleves
 in the warm Louisiana Sunshine
I am soooo thrilled to welcome this new batch of Atlantis Fire dragon stones!!! I was amazed to see the size of them, most are between 5 inches and 11 inches with a small amount of petite Atlantis Fire Dragon stones.

I have posted a couple of pictures here so you can see the difference in the new size and the smaller petite size I recieved before. The Petite Dragon Stones are awesome, no doubt about it! The larger ones are simply put... Magnificent! The energy stream is sooooo strong and so alive, it is difficult to properly convey in written words, I adore them and I know you will too~
I will adding some of these to the website at www.victorialenning.com and some of them to ebay~

No comments:

Post a Comment