Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

His Holiness the Dalai Lama~ May 11 2011 University of Arkansas Fayetteville

His Holiness the Dalai Lama
 This is to let everyone know that my ebay store will be on Vacation from Tuesday May 10th until Saturday May 14th 2011.. During this time I will not be able to ship purchases, I will check emails and respond when I can locate Wi Fi connections. I have decided to completely close the store for these days to prevent any misunderstanding about response or shipping time.
During these few days I will be at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville to see and hear His Holiness the Dalai Lama Speak, I will be attending both speeches, morning and afternoon.
From 9:30 to 11 a.m. "Turning Swords into Ploughshares: The Many Paths of Non-Violence",
And then his keynote address, from 1:30 to 3 p.m "Non-Violence in the New Century: The Way Forward"
Both events will be in Bud Walton Arena; to learn more about this event you can read here.. http://www.dalailama.uark.edu/
After this I will drive down to Hot Springs to visit family and then return home Friday evening, the ebay  store will reopen Saturday Morning.
Namasta'
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment