Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

I have several topics to Blog about over the next few days, so stay tuned for new developments.

One thing I am really excited about is that my sister Donna, has opened a store on ebay called Ruby Oaks Plantation where she too will be offering Crystals and minerals. We both have been avid collectors since childhood and I am proud that she has been busy studying energy work and the spiritual gifts connected with the mineral kingdom.
Donna is a gifted psychic and is very open to the messages and teachers that use the mineral kingdom as their conduit to us.


If you have a chance please stop by to welcome her, say hello and give her a word of encouragement, ebay can be an amazing adventure... I know she would love to hear from some like minded new/old friends. When you see the Logo like this one you are on her page.

No comments:

Post a Comment